Hi Mr. Rogers and Co., This is my second try to post a comment. I flipping hate technology. Just to say, have a wonderful and safe time in the Big Apple. Big hugs. Binksy xxx
Oh my gosh! I'm totally amazed! This time it worked, so I'm having another go... You can never have too much of a good thing! I confess to being a blog-virgin until this morning1 It's quite an experience! Binksy xxxx
hiya to the twin geeks! (rosie and lucy) have a great time im okey now thanks for the note :) see you both when you get back and get them suit cases filled up! ;) love you both loads big sis katie xxxx
Hi Mr. Rogers and Co., This is my second try to post a comment. I flipping hate technology. Just to say, have a wonderful and safe time in the Big Apple. Big hugs. Binksy xxx
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I'm totally amazed! This time it worked, so I'm having another go... You can never have too much of a good thing! I confess to being a blog-virgin until this morning1 It's quite an experience! Binksy xxxx
ReplyDeletesir when it says we need to bring £10 for the ellis island ferry is that in dollars?
ReplyDeleteNo dollars needed sinbin. Already paid for! Hope your packed and ready to go
ReplyDeleteMr r
ok thnx sir
ReplyDeletehiya to the twin geeks! (rosie and lucy)
ReplyDeletehave a great time im okey now thanks for the note :) see you both when you get back and get them suit cases filled up! ;) love you both loads big sis katie xxxx